G&R #140 Snippet
Domain team updates, Collateral Onboarding, active discussions and more. All the updates from MakerDAO Governance and Risk Call #140 in this
- Liq 2.0 is live for all ETH vaults and WBTC
- Adding the 10 more Vault Types to the Liquidations 2.0 Framework
- Should be adding the UNI-LP Tokens to Liq 2.0 next week
- Running up against gas limits on some of the Executive Spells
- Will be able to onboard new collateral types directly into Liq 2.0
- Working on reviews for
DssVest, Delegate Voting Proxy changes, Optimism DAI Bridge.
- SushiJoin is out for Audit
- Hiring on track, have an accepted offer from a strong candidate. Congrats to community settling on incentives.
Real World Finance
- Will propose Liq 2.0 for some of the UNI-LPs but not all
- starting with collaterals with one stablecoin
- Increasing expected duration for the auction
Open Markets Committee’s recommendations will be up for vote next week
- Will be submitting a new quarterly budget next week, includes new personnel and funding for Risk web app development
Operations and Collateral Onboarding
- Weekly Update
- Check out weekly Core Unit Office Hours: an informal, not recorded calls to help participants in MakerDAO better understand areas of the team’s domains, as well as ask questions to facilitators.
Growth Core Unit
- Weekly Update
- Exploring idea of special parameters for big customers
- Looking at other L2 solutions for DAI to help with gas fees
- Check out the latest integration with BitPay shout out to Jen S. for closing the deal.
- In process of incorporation.
Other Presentations and Updates
MakerDAO Monthly Financials