G&R #145 Snippet
Domain team updates, Collateral Onboarding, active discussions, and more. All the updates from MakerDAO Governance and Risk Call # in this
- Rates Group Changes coming for this week’s Executive.
- Centrifuge assets might be pushed back a bit to consider Debt Ceiling sizes following some audits.
DSSProxy actions received changes to support Sushi LP tokens.
- Continuing to work on Sushi Adapter, waiting on
- Tidying up
DSSVest, the module for distributing MKR to teams.
- D3M Discussions ongoing with Aave, starting to think about the different cases around that, including Emergency Shutdown.
- Vote Delegation is completed, currently passing RPC tests, with an audit completed by ABDK.
DSS-Flash-Mint module is getting code finalized.
Reference Keeper Bot published, we intend to keep it up to date.
- Admin stuff; We transferred audits and tooling agreements from the Foundation to the DAO.
- We’ve been evaluating stETH and its implications.
- Lots of L2 work is happening. We’ve been talking to every L2 provider in the space about what it would look like for MakerDAO to be there.
- Oracle Core Unit MIPs in Formal Submission for June!
- Bunch of whitelisting polls for Yearn access to Oracles.
- We want to move ahead with a proposal to give the Oracles Core Unit special permissions around Oracle whitelisting.
- Lots of talks around staked ETH. stETH is hard to make a reliable Oracle for since there is only liquidity in the Curve pool.
- We recommend that UNIV2DAIUSDC CR shouldn’t be set lower than 102%
- We are leaving Liquidations off on UNIV2DAIUSDC.
- We are finishing the last two evaluations for SUSHI.
- Next potential collateral onboardings are being discussed; we will be focused on stETH, D3M implementation, and Polygon collateral.
- D3M risk evaluation will require more attention than regular collateral onboarding.
- Adding new metrics to our risk dashboard. Auctions metrics are coming soon!
- We are deploying a simulator to simulate losses for Maker loans based on parameters picked.
- Miami had many meetings. Aave Pro to understand different DAI pools. Celsius, too for institutional vaults and their token. It could work with E3M implementation.
- See all in the Weekly update
Sustainable Ecosystem Scaling
- Project Dogfood moving ahead, this is a project that helps other Core Units get set up.
- Discussing three potential future Core Units.
- SES portal coming soon!
- Incubation Program Updates
- dTalent Core Unit is live.
- DUX Core Unit on its way.
- Bi-Weekly update
- Main focus for this week was hiring, focusing on writers and video producers.
- The vote for the MakerDAO Mascot was a tie between dragon and capybara. We are creating an art contest as the next step.
Other Presentations and Updates
- A forum member added a Gov-Alpha budget modification; this is a new situation for core units to explore.
- Executive copy will reflect the adjustment of the UNIV2DAIUSDC vault CR. Reach out to the Governance team if you have any problems with the parameter adjustment.