[Agenda/Discussion] Scientific Governance and Risk - Tuesday, April 21 10AM PST (5:00 PM UTC)


Let’s have a call to discuss the community’s intentions in light of the recent call to action in the forums.

We’ll discuss:

  • Possible collateral additions to increase liquidity
  • Possible scheduling options to implement the new collateral types

For review:

The zoom waiting room will be on, please ping us in chat if you aren’t let in.

Governance Segment

Risk Segment

  • Cyrus Younessi and Team: Rapid Collateral Onboarding Options and other Contingency Plans to restore the peg.

General Q&A

We’ll open the floor for any questions about Scientific Governance and Risk.

Please join us and help shape the future of the MakerDAO.


Call Summary

Will be provided here after the call as time allows.


@rich.brown We’ve planned on doing a discussion on the MIPS process with a lot of the same participants as the GnR Calls during the exact same time that we scheduled last week: Discussion Round & Review for Collateral Onboarding MIPs (#6-12) any way we can avoid this conflict?

I heard this call is moved to Wednesday April 22nd :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, @davidutro, it will be tomorow same time: Wednesday at 10:30am PST/17:30 UTC the 22nd of April, Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/99780944477

1 Like