Over the last two voting sessions, the Community has seen a lack of voter turnout. The recent Inclusion Poll for MIP12c2-SP4 - LRC Collateral Onboarding had a turnout of 8 unique voters. The Poll: Adjust the BAT-A Risk Premium had a voter turnout of 5 unique voters. Both Polls were swung and unanimous decided by ONE voter.
As a Community who strives to improve, we need to learn why there’s a lack of voting participation. Is it based on the old theory of socio-economic status: the Wealthy vote at much higher rates than those of lower socio-economic status? Unfortunately that’s not the case here, as Large MKR holder do not participate as well. We as a Community need to ask, why are the Large MKR holders not showing up to Rock the Vote?
Please take a moment to answer the following🎭 Poll and let the Community know why you haven’t voted, or will not be voting in the current, or future upcoming Polls & Executive Vote:
- Not interested, felt my vote wouldn’t make a difference
- Too busy, or conflicting schedule
- Forgot to vote
- Eth Gas Prices too high
Why do you believe large MKR holders are not highly active in Voting?
- They prefer to let the Active Community Members make the decisions of the protocol
- At the moment they do not want to participate based on Regulatory Risk
- Large MKR Community Members will only participate in an Emergency Vote
- Other–please post your opinion if possible