Collateral Onboarding Call #35: Nebula Capital Partners LTD - Wednesday, August 11 4PM UTC

Collateral Onboarding Call #35: Nebula - Wednesday, August 11 4PM UTC

Time in your local-timezone format:
2021-08-11T16:00:00Z

Mark it on your Google Calendar!

Dial In Details

Zoom call
Passcode: RWA-WG

Intro

An open discussion where we discuss projects and potential assets for MCD, open for anyone to join.

If you’d like to present, check out this thread.

Agenda

Intro by @JuanJuan
Presentation by Markus Hunold (@MH_NCP)

Nebula Capital Partners LTD — https://www.nebula-capital.com

MIP6: [NCP01-DROP] MIP6 Application: European Point-of-Sales Consumer Finance Portfolio

“Nebula Capital Partners LTD (“NCP”) is a UK based investment advisor that was established to focus on investments in portfolios of granular credit assets originated by Western-European FinTech lending platforms (i.e. credit assets originated by technology enabled non-bank specialty finance credit origination, underwriting and servicing platforms).”

Attn: @Risk-Core-Unit, @GovAlpha-Core-Unit , @Protocol-Engineering, @Real-World-Finance, @elprogreso, @ejbarraza, @_LS, @planet_x, @g_dip, @PaperImperium, @twblack88, @monet-supply

4 Likes

This full call is now available for review on the MakerDAO Youtube channel:

2 Likes

Collateral Call Summary - Episode #35

August 11th, 2021

Agenda

• 00:00: Intro with Juan Guillén
  • 01:20: Nebula Capital Partners with Markus Hunold and Karlheinz Toni
  • 39:09: Q&A and Discussion about Nebula Capital Partners
  • 56:34: Outro

Video

https://youtu.be/ir2qZyHqTxc

Introduction

Juan Guillén

Agenda and Preamble

00:00

• Hello everyone! Welcome to another MakerDAO collateral call. Today we have Nebula Capital Partners. They will be talking about their mechanism, how it works regarding Real-World Finance. My name is Juan. I am the facilitator of the Sustainable Ecosystem Scaling CU and I am joined, among others, by Lea from Centrifuge and Sébastien from RWF CU.
  • Discussions about collateral happen in the Forum.

Collateral Nebula Capital Partners

Markus Hunold and Karlheinz Toni

Presentation

01:20

Tinka

Transaction, Timeline and Next Steps

Appendix

Discussion

Closing Comment

Juan Guillén

Outro

56:34

• Really clear and good presentation! For anyone watching offline, we will keep the discussions going on the forum. Thanks to all of you!

Credits

• Gala Guillén produced this summary.
  • Everyone who spoke and presented on the call, listed in the headers.
1 Like