Author(s): @monkey.irish Tags: collateral-eng, collateral-onboard, collateral-offboard, core-unit, mip-set, ces-001, cob-001
It has been a busy two weeks since the Collateral Onboarding Core Unit Launch Pod Session. Based upon a lot of feedback and reflection, I decided to revise and re-submit the MIPs for the Collateral Onboarding Core Unit. I appreciate all the valuable feedback from the DAO and community.
I am excited to lead this Core Unit!
So, what has changed? A LOT!
Name Change: Renaming the
Collateral Onboarding Core Unitto
Collateral Engineering Services (CES) Core Unit. The name change better reflects the focus of the Core Unit.
- Governance Cycle: The plan is to formally submit for the July 2021 governance cycle.
- MIP39: Simplified the MIP to focus on the key aspects of the CES Core Unit.
- MIP40: You will want to spend some time reading this MIP. I added a significant amount of details around the budget, the budgeting process, and initial Core Unit implementation action items. Please ask questions since there is a lot of information in this MIP.
- MIP41: Minor updates. Please watch the Launch Pod Session since it fills in the gaps on who I am and my experience with Maker.
- June 9 - 25: Feedback and conversations with the community.
- By June 25: Confirm multi-sig addresses, Auditors, & Advisors.
- June 26 - July 6: @monkey.irish on holiday. I am on a river trip and will not have access to the Internet.
- July 7: Formal CES Core Unit submission.
- July 8: Begin Phase 1 CES Core Unit implementation.
- July 14: Begin weekly status updates for CES.
- Early August: Formal CES Core Unit kickoff.
- MIP39c2-SP12: Adding Collateral Engineering Services Core Unit
- MIP40c3-SP14: Modify Collateral Engineering Services Core Unit Budget
- MIP41c4-SP14: Facilitator Onboarding, Collateral Engineering Services Core Unit
As always, let me know if you have any questions or feedback on the CES Core Unit!