Greetings from the Content Production Core Unit! The team took last Thursday and Friday off for the Thanksgiving holiday, which means this update will cover the last three weeks.
- Onboarded legal counsel; beginning to review our content.
- Transitioning to QuickBooks for some of our payments to save on gas fees
Finished How To Vote video, coordinating publication with DUX and GovAlpha.
Finishing 1st cut of Governance Processes.
Finalizing script for Liquidations explainer.
Planning content production for ETH Denver.
Want to read Maker Relay and Multi-chain Dai-lights in your email? Sign up on Substack: https://makerdaoupdates.substack.com/.
Syndicated content on
- Production for Wormhole video
- Audio editing/production for the State of DAI (video version)
- Production on intros for various calls and meetings
- Planning for ETH Denver Welcome Party (including booking bands/venue)
- Updated the Dai-Curious and Dai on Different Networks dashboards.
- Built a Reddit scraper to better assess commonly asked questions.
- Met with Gov-Comms about upcoming Issue Discussion Calls
- Met with members of Growth, SES, and Recognized Delegates to collaborate on plans for ETH Denver side events/sponsorship
In the coming weeks, we’ll be:
- Announcing details of the “Welcome to Denver” event we’re planning around ETH Denver
- Reorganizing and assessing our progress/new year strategy
- Putting out new job ads for hires
- Press Relations
- Video Production Assistant
- Audio Production Assistant
- Social Media Manager
- Getting our “How-to-Vote” video published on the Governance manual, as well as the governance portal
- Communicating with various teams to clarify/correct some of the out-of-date information on the Community Portal (makerdao.world)