Greetings from the Content Production Core Unit! Here’s what we’ve been up to for the last couple of weeks.
We’re excited to welcome Kat Obermeyer to the team and back to MakerDAO! Many of you are familiar with her work; Kat created the original design work for MakerDAO and was responsible for setting up Maker Chat and will be helping us out on design and community management.
Moved our budget for August through October to Formal Submission
Repaid Seth & Jerry for expenses paid out-of-pocket prior to our first budget distribution (Incorporation, Tax Advice, GSuite, Notion, etc.)
Published video from:
Started planning educational video production focusing on technical and governance-related topics
- Preparing scripts/storyboards
- Finding music, voice actors
- Coordinating with GovAlpha, Protocol Engineering, other CUs on content
- Solved the issue getting Gatsby to communicate with Github Pages
- Got MetaMask to whitelist makerdao.world
- Announced the Mascot Art Contest
- A Look at Dai on Different Chains
- Met with GovComms to develop strategy for expanding Maker Relay
- Much of the work we’re doing for other Core Units can be seen on our Request For Content Dashboard.
In the coming weeks, we’ll be:
- Continuing educational video production
- Starting to publish content on the Community Blog
- Preparing an initial update of the Community Portal