🚀 Core Unit Launch Pod Sessions ||| Session #13: AmaZix Marketing Core Unit AMZX-001

:rocket: Core Unit Launch Pod Sessions ||| Session #13: AmaZix Marketing Core Unit AMZ

In this session, Mitchell Mahaffey (@Mitchel_AmaZix) and his team will be introducing the AmaZix Marketing Core Unit AMZX-001. Follow these links and peruse its subproposal set!:

Be reminded that this is an open call. Anyone can join and participate. @juan will be the moderator :slightly_smiling_face:

When

Time in your local-timezone format:
2021-06-30T15:00:00Z

Mark it on your Google Calendar!

Where

When the time is ripe, follow this Zoom link :link:

Or use this information:

Meeting ID: 829 4277 3725
Passcode: COREUNIT
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdYmK1Gv2D

attn: @ElProgreso, @planet_x, @iammeeoh, @ejbarraza, @GovAlpha-Core-Unit, @Growth-Core-Unit, @Content-Production, @SES-Core-Unit, @Kathleen, @MakerMikeP, @Coulter, @g_dip, @AstronautThis, @PaperImperium, @Doo_Nam

3 Likes

Should this be June 31? It says 13 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Grrr! Thank you :slight_smile:

(It’s Wednesday 23 actually.)

2 Likes

Hi, everyone.

Unfortunately some key speakers from AmaZix cannot make it.

I’ll follow up and let you know about the new date / time.

Thanks!

1 Like

New time:

2021-06-30T15:00:00Z

attn: @blimpa

2 Likes

Thanks, Juan, and sorry for not being able to attend today with the complete team.

For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, we added two posts today that will be very relevant to the meeting:

Looking forward to next week’s call!
Best regards
Paolo

1 Like

Hey, what is everyone’s opinion about having an editorial style summary posted for these Launch Pod sessions? Do you see that as something people would utilize? Thoughts and ideas, please. Also, if there are other meetings/calls that people would like to have editorial or semi-transcribed posts, let me know.

2 Likes

Yes , please–that would be neat–will be helpful. Lately I missed a few of these as I being doing summer traveling–and I bet others in the community will be doing the same. TY in advance.

1 Like

@ElProgreso Would be our pleasure =)
I am thinking something like an editorial style; screenshots with short transcriptions accompanying them. And then a more in-depth transcription for any Q&As.

2 Likes

Update: I am holding off on this for a few days as we started testing some new AI transcription apps and services. We are hoping to improve a workflow that is more budget-friendly and maintains high-quality production.