I really liked https://mkr.tools/, because it had so many interesting visualizations. But it seems it is no longer maintained after the upgrade to multi-collateral DAI.
Following message is shown:
Maker’s GraphQL API for Multi-Collateral Dai has not been released yet. Once it is released it will take several weeks of development to track all the new components of MCD. Until then MKR.tools will continue to track SCD.
It feels like it has been a while since the release of MCD and the dashboard has been abandoned? Maybe we could get an update from the team about mkr.tools and the GraphQL API for MCD?
https://daistats.com/ gives us some information about MCD, but I would like to know more.
Maybe we can use this thread to collect ideas about which visualizations would be interesting. And then we could make a proposal thread to finance a new dashboard.
Due to the different properties, maybe not every visualization would be interesting for every vault collateral type.
Here are some of the interesting visualizations that are already in mkr.tools:
- amount of debt per liquidation price: very interesting statistic to know where big amounts of debts can be liquidated
- vault actions (bite, wipe, draw, free, lock, open, shut): visualization of amounts of DAI/ collateral would be more interesting than total number of actions per action type
- system collateralization ratio: over time
- collateral price feeds: over time
- earned stability fee
- burned MKR/ flap auctions over time
per vault collateral type.
Feel free to give your feedback.