SAI reward for the work since July 1st, 2017
There are no specific terms associated with this grant.
4 backend developers (rain, ryepdx, dbrock, mbrock) working full time for one month ($44,000)
2 programming language researchers (denis, jack) working full time for one month ($22,000)
1 front end developer (geronimo) managing and developing for Oasis full time for one month ($11,000)
1 Sysadmin (james) working 1/3 of the month + OnCall duties ($3500)
Servers and Infrastructure ($50)
SAI to be paid to zandy
- Started implementing Oasis.Direct according to geronimo's design
- Internal review and refactor of Oasis order matching code
- General bug fixes
- Performed a thorough internal review of existing smart contract code
- Deployed public livenet version of Sai
- Began work specifying Sai in linear logic as the first step in formal verification
- Implemented DS-Prism package for approval-style token voting
- Implemented raw EVM bytecode versions of our multisig, eth-wrapper, and standard token to aid in formal verification
Programming Language Research
- Published a paper describing the framework within which the programming language research will occur.
- Began work implementing the EVM in linear logic
- Improvements to hsevm interactive debugging tool (step backwards and step over functions)
- Implemented a graphical symbolic execution tool to aid in verification.
- Constantly in communication with and advising for various Maker offshoots