[Delegate VLOG] Flip Flop Flap Delegate MKR Vote

Hey Fam! The Current Polls and Executive Vote for the week of August 9, 2021 have been submitted by Flip Flop Flap Delegate. With that in mind–I’m going to take a different route here and report my Delegated Vote Choices via the Flip Flop Flap Delegate YouTube Channel. I hope to get better at not only recording Vids, but also reporting wisely and thoroughly on why and how do I decide to vote for a pending Poll, and/or Executive. Bare with me, it can only get better… at least I hope :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

EDIT: Ratification Poll for DAI Foundation Core Unit–I wanted to add that I also voted YES, based on the principle that MKR token holders need to protect the protocol incase somebody uses the software developed for the Maker Protocol for negative purposes that will hamper the progress, and more importantly the core principles of MakerDAO.

EDIT: MOMC Proposal, August Core Unit Budgets, Housekeeping–I failed to mention that I also support the MOMC proposal and the much needed housekeeping items.

And last but not least, please don’t forget to Vote.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.