DoI - Off-chain Asset backed lender to onboard Real World Assets - Extended Q&A

As a follow-up to the MIP13c3-SP4 DoI thread and the associated MIP21, I am scheduling two calls this week to walkthrough the MIPs and have an extended Q&A with anyone in the community. While you are welcome to attend both, the objective with having two calls is to accommodate for expected scheduling conflicts for many in the community.

The objective is a robust discussion into the legal structures, the money flow, the secured nature of the transaction(s), how this can scale, and of course the underlying projects and business model (and specifically why it is a good fit for MakerDAO with regard to risk profile).

Tenatative Agenda

1. Background on being an off-chain lender (e.g. differences between secured and unsecured) - 10 minutes
  2. 30,000 ft overview of the proposal and the business behind it - 15 minutes
  3. Detailed step by step of the MIP - 20 minutes
  4. Extended Q&A - however long the community wants to keep asking questions

Scheduling

Conference calls are being schedule after both the community call on Tuesday and after the governance call on Thursday.

Zoom

Join us via Zoom

Meeting ID: 863 1227 6278

Each meeting is planned to be recorded. The recordings will subsequently be shared in this thread thereafter.

6 Likes

looking fwd to this.

1 Like

Video Recorded from the extended Q&A from yesterday (1 of 2).

4 Likes

Bump for visibility. This call will start right after the governance call today.

1 Like

Video Recorded from the extended Q&A from yesterday (2 of 2).

I am scheduling another call this week to answer any additional questions from the community (this one will be right after the Governance call on Thursday).

I am planning on a similar agenda as the last cycle (and this time include technical implementation questions).

1 Like

Bumping for visibility. This call will start a few minutes after the governance call today. Same zoom info

Video Recorded from the extended Q&A from today.