1) Who is the interested party for this collateral application?
Enjin Pte. Ltd.
2) Provide a brief high-level overview of the project, with a focus on the applying collateral token.
Enjin offers an ecosystem of integrated blockchain products, tools, and services that enable anyone to easily manage, explore, distribute, and integrate blockchain assets. The Enjin ecosystem is fueled by Enjin Coin (ENJ), an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency used to directly back the value of Enjin-powered blockchain assets.
3) Provide a brief history of the project.
Enjin was founded in 2009 by Maxim Blagov and Witek Radomski. In the same year, the company launched a gaming community platform called the Enjin Network, which has since grown to more than 20 million users across 250,000 gaming communities.
In 2017, following a successful ICO that raised 75,041 ETH ($18.9 million), Enjin began building a blockchain ecosystem, with a suite of user-first blockchain products that enable anyone to easily manage, explore, distribute, trade, and integrate blockchain assets.
Built on top of a robust on-chain infrastructure and comprised of the Enjin Platform, Explorer & Marketplace, Wallet, Beam, and other tools and services, the Enjin ecosystem is fueled by Enjin Coin (ENJ), an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency used to directly back the value of Enjin-powered blockchain assets.
To date, over 10.5 million ENJ has been locked into 52 million blockchain assets.
Along with the many game developers using ENJ-backed assets in their games, Enjin’s tools and products are trusted by industry leaders like Microsoft, Samsung, Unity Technologies, and Binance. The company has also received investment from Blockchain.com Ventures.
View the company timeline, which highlights development, adoption, partnerships, and more: https://enjin.io/about/timeline
4) Link the whitepaper, documentation portals, and source code for the system(s) that interact with the proposed collateral, and all relevant Ethereum addresses. If the system is complex, schematic(s) are especially appreciated.
- Whitepaper: https://whitepaper.io/document/390/enjin-coin-whitepaper
- Documentation: https://cloud.enjin.io/docs/
- Source code: https://github.com/enjin/contracts
- Ethereum addresses: 0xf629cbd94d3791c9250152bd8dfbdf380e2a3b9c
- Website: https://enjin.io
5) Link any available audits of the project. Both procedural and smart contract focused audits.
- Enjin Token Sale Audit: https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/81/enjin-coin-audit.pdf
- Enjin Coin Security Audit Report: https://github.com/EthereumCommonwealth/Auditing/issues/308#issuecomment-508447337
6) Link to any active communities relating to your project.
- Telegram: https://t.me/enjin_coin
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/enjin
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/EnjinCoin/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheAvenjers/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/enjinsocial
- Forum: https://forum.enjin.io/
7) How is the applying collateral type currently used?
Enjin Coin (ENJ) is a utility token used to directly back the value of ERC-1155 blockchain assets minted with the Enjin blockchain game development platform.
8) Does one organization bear legal responsibility for the collateral? What jurisdiction does that organization reside in?
Enjin Pte. Ltd., Singapore
9) Where does exchange for the asset occur?
ENJ is listed on more than 75 exchanges, including platforms like Binance, Bittrex, Upbit, Bithumb, and Binance.US.
10) (Optional) Has your project obtained any legal opinions or memoranda regarding the regulatory standing of the token or an explanation of the same from the perspective of any jurisdiction? If so, those materials should be provided for community review.
Yes, we have obtained a legal memorandum regarding the regulatory standing of Enjin Coin in relation to certain US federal and Singapore securities and other laws, rules, and regulations.