[Executive Vote Request] - Raising 6s’ RWA001-A debt ceiling

As the first MakerDAO <—> Delaware Statutory Trust Institutional Transaction and pursuant to the executive vote from the Declaration of Intent and the recent posting of all finalized transactional documents and third-party verification of the B/D DAI address and RWA Company being in possession and representing it has the enforceability opinions (both of which have been socially verified by many community members), 6s has fulfilled all of its requirements and is requesting to raise its debt ceiling to the proposed 15MM and an initial stability fee of 3.00% in the earliest possible executive vote.

While we all wanted this process to go faster, my intent from day one was to only request the debt ceiling when the deal was “fully baked” and welded together. Now it is.

Similar to the blockchain scaling trilema of speed, price, and security, I am of the opinion that if we have to give on one of those, it should >>> never <<< be security.

If there are any additional questions or concerns, please direct them to me or @g_dip.

In addition to the above, 6s is requesting the DAI target BD address (part of MIP21) to be updated to 0xE5C35757c296FD19faA2bFF85e66C6B25AC8b978 (as outlined HERE) in the earliest possible executive vote.

Thank You.

32 Likes

Great to see this finally coming to a vote. I support this modest initial DC request.

6 Likes

I support this proposal.

8 Likes

Fully support this proposal and hope to see it scale quickly thereafter.

8 Likes

FINALLY! :pray:t4:

9 Likes

Fully support this.

4 Likes

A load of stoic brain muscle from your side @mrabino1!! fully support this

6 Likes

Great to see this !

4 Likes

Congrats, @mrabino1 your fortitude has brought forth something quite special. Incredibly impressed by your diligence and perseverance. Thank you. Fully support the DC raise.

3 Likes

Bar any last minute issues on Protocol Engineering’s side, this will be included in the executive vote this Friday.

17 Likes

Thank you @LongForWisdom!

1 Like

The very definition of walking before running. I’m super impressed by your dedication to an idea that’s coming to fruition. :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

The future of Decentralized Finance is powered by MakerDAO.

2 Likes

Glad to see this coming to fruition. I fully support this proposal.

@mrabino1 You’re a mensch!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Very happy to finally see it reach this stage. I would fully support this proposal.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.