The financial report for April 2021 is available here .
Another very good month.
- Recurring income hitting 10M for the first time (+25% vs last month)
- DAI was never so safe. We are now above 1% in CET1 ratio (risk-weighted assets leverage ratio). The peg is super safe as we have 27% of our assets as liquidity reserves (fiat-backed stablecoins)
- First Real-World Asset loan with New Silver. $588k RWA loans at end of the month.
- Scaling liquidity pools vaults with $79M of liquidity pools-backed loans.
- Only bad news, the earnings yield is now down to 2.81%. But that’s because MKR price is up 107%. Oh wait, that’s good news after all
The DAI usage is going back to 11% of the amount of on-chain volume where we sit for the last few months.