Financial report - 2021-05

The financial report for May 2021 is available here .

In short

A record month in lending income, liquidation income, PSM income, and, therefore, net income.

• Recurring income hitting 23M for the first time (+85% vs last month)
  • DAI was never so safe. We are now above 1.75% in CET1 ratio (risk-weighted assets leverage ratio).
  • The peg is super safe as we have 48% of our assets as liquidity reserves (fiat-backed stablecoins)
  • But we have now a 48% exposure to USDC which is probably too much on a single counterparty (see here for my view on it).

Selected slides

17 Likes

At this rate of growth, how much do you think the protocol’s earnings will be?

I would say between 50 and 150M as net income for 2021 :slight_smile: Competition is strong and is coming (institution willing to lend on Compound/Aave or directly against ETH for their customers).

Anything is possible.

1 Like

50 Million puts us ahead of many, many industries in overall profitability, I think something similar to that was mentioned that I said I don’t remember well.

this income is really meaningful. Generating income in the crypto market is essential. We did it and the quantity doesn’t really matter.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.