Flip Flop Flap Delegate LLC

Key Info

Name: Flip Flop Flap Delegate LLC
Delegate Address: flapper.eth
Forum: @ElProgreso
Rocket.Chat: @elpro
Email: [email protected]
Meet Your Delegate Video: Announcing MakerDAO Delegate: Flip Flop Flap Delegate LLC - YouTube

Core Values

• Delegate as the Voice and Vision of the Maker Community and its Core Units.
  • Continue my loyalty and love for the Maker Community by making myself available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week–I will be here, ready, willing, and able.
  • Prioritize the achievements and future success of MakerDAO.
  • Help the Maker Community to expand its network effects.

Delegate Statement

For the last 30+ months I have been one of the top 10 MakerDAO Voters. I have probably voted over 150+ times with my MKR tokens. And this passion and focus for Maker Governance has been inspired by All of you, and I mean every single one of you. Yes, you have inspired me and help me follow this passion and mission to make DAI the ultimate decentralized stablecoin. It’s a passion that we share–the passion of Maker+DAI changing the world. The dream of making DAI the standard of Decentralized Finance.

My Ethereum Address with its small portion of MKR might have never carried every Poll and Executive Vote, but thru it all I have always help protect the Hat and I have never let high ETH Gas Prices deter me from voicing my opinion and protecting this protocol. My love for the community and passion for
MakerDAO is more important than any ETH gas I have spent. And that commitment and love my Maker Fam, it will never diminish.

I want to be your MKR Delegate because I believe in you. I believe in your passion. I believe and share your dreams. I believe in a fully decentralized DAO composed of community members that are loyal, responsible, and innovative. Community members who want the same success that Maker has achieved today and the greatness that it will achieve tomorrow.

This is why—when I was asked to join a Working Group to help compose MIP38 DAO Primitives State, MIP39 Core Unit Framework, MIP40 Budget Framework, and MIP41 Facilitator Framework, I did not hesitate. I did not have any Fear. Because this is my passion. This is our home. And protect and build our home is what we do as MKR token holders.

Maker Community, I want to represent your Voice. I want to represent your Vision. Yes, I promise to protect MakerDAO from the Fear of innovating, the Fear of pivoting if needed, the Fear of never reaching decentralization, and the fear of governance attacks. I will do this by listening to your believes, your scientific governance theories, and following the path and vision of the Maker Community and its original vision. That same vision that was put together years ago by a community of Finance Nerds who had the hunger and the passion for changing the status quo. I will protect our Maker ways by inspiring my Delegate colleagues to unite and protect the protocol from any outside attackers, and/or attack vectors. We will work together, follow common grounds and stay diligent.

At times, you and I might have had different opinions. Some opinions were probably similar, others were misconstrued because communication in writing can be misinterpreted. Other times, some of you were too busy to participate and voice your opinion. And then there were some of you who wanted to participate but felt your MKR holdings were not going to make a difference.

Well, I am here to tell you that you will no longer be unnoticed. You will no longer be unheard. You will no longer need to attend every meeting, read every Forum Post, review every MIP application–I will represent you. I will be your voice; I will be your eyes and ears–and you will be the heartbeat of Maker Governance. The pulse of the community will not go unnoticed.

It is because we share this common passion that I ask that you delegate your MKR to Flip Flop Flap Delegate. I promised to respect your views and listen to your concerns. I promised to explain why I voted for Polls and Executives and if you disagree with such vote, I will make time to listen to you and hold your hand as we both shape and build this DAO, together as one.

Conflicts of Interest

• At times I might buy, sell, or hold other Crypto Tokens for short & long-term trading purposes.

I have read and agree to abide by the Delegate Code of Conduct.

Waiver of liability

By delegating to Flip Flop Flap Delegate LLC, you acknowledge and agree that Flip Flop Flap Delegate LLC, will participate on a best efforts basis and will not be liable for any form of damages related to participation in the Maker Protocol, or MakerDAO.

14 Likes

Thanks for applying. Always appreciate your humor and interesting insights!

4 Likes

I don’t know you, but I can tell you love what you do, and that says a lot about you. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you Doo—you’re selection is impeccable.

Gracias primo—hopefully you’ll be inspired as much as I am!

3 Likes

@ElProgreso When discussions in the forum go in a different direction and lose track, you remind the community repeatedly to look at a bigger picture. That is very important when it comes to critical decisions and setting direction for MakerDAO.

I see this as one of the critical criteria for delegates. Honest discussions, feedback, and exchanges need to take place to ensure we communicate effectively. That’s how we can get better at what we do.

Your positivity and dedication are very much appreciated.

3 Likes