The one stop shop for finding out what’s being discussed by governance right now.
Links reflect my view of the most noteworthy activity in the governance, risk and oracles categories right now. Disagree? Think something should be added? Leave a reply or a pm.
‘What do I need to know as an MKR Holder this week?’
- “Holy liquidations Batman!” April 28th saw over $15M of ETH effectively liquidated from ETH-B, ironically right before ETH hit an ATH.
- Liquidations revenue kick-started the burner, with over 300 MKR burned in 24 hours
- The peg remains strong, with ETH volatility likely to blame for a slight VWAP increase of DAI to $1.002
Oh yeah, that happened!
- It’s the end of an era with the announcement that @Davidutro is Retiring the Community Call.
- Make sure to check out the MIP45 Audit Summary if you haven’t had the chance yet!
‘What’s going on? You think what?! You’re 100% wrong, and here’s why…’
‘Yo, do you even signal?’
[Signal Request] - Increase the DSR - New! - @mrabino1 signals for an increase to the DAI Savings Rate, with multiple options for a “temperature check” of the community’s commitment to a positive DSR.
‘Oh my god, this is taking ages, why can’t things be simple?’
Collateral Calls - Calling all Projects! @juan sets up a signup thread for projects wishing to present on the bi-weekly collateral call. Know any potential collateral partners that want to present? Refer them here.
Collateral Status Index - Confused about the current status of the various collateral types that have been discussed recently? Check out this post to find out the status and current position of each within the onboarding process.
MakerDAO Standard Governance Processes - @LongForWisdom writes a brief overview of the currently operating governance processes in the Maker community. Confused between Signals, Declarations and MIPs? Look no further.
The Official Welcome Thread - A welcome and introductions thread. Not strictly speaking governance, but if anyone new or old wants to introduce themselves, now is your chance!
‘Oh %#$?, we need a doodad, and we need it now.’
We could always use help reviewing MIPs in the Request for Comment phase