The one-stop-shop for finding out what’s being discussed by governance right now.
Links reflect my view of the most noteworthy activity in the governance, risk, and oracles categories right now. Disagree? Think something should be added? Leave a reply or a pm.
‘What do I need to know as an MKR Holder this week?’
- The bulls are out in force with MKR price hitting an ATH above 3,300 DAI
- ETH-A usage currently sitting just above 1.75B DAI, closing in on the first vault type to pass 100M DAI in annualized stability fees.
- DAI peg is stronger than ever, with DAI Deschipher reporting a 7-day VWAP of $1.0!
Oh yeah, that happened!
- Announcing MakerDAO’s Community Blog!
- @mrabino1 shared the 6s - RWA001-A - Document Roadmap take a look at all the awesome work being done to onboard Real-World Assets!
‘What’s going on? You think what?! You’re 100% wrong, and here’s why…’
[Informal Poll] - Increasing the SourceCred payments - @mrabino1 asks the community how they would feel about increasing payments to contributors via SourceCred.
‘Yo, do you even signal?’
[Signal Request] Adjust Liquidation Ratio for UNI-V2-DAI-USDC-A Vault Type - @monet-supply signals lowering the liquidation ratio for UNI-V2-DAI-USDC-A to encourage more participation in the pair.
‘Oh my god, this is taking ages, why can’t things be simple?’
Collateral Calls - Calling all Projects! @juanjuan sets up a signup thread for projects wishing to present on the bi-weekly collateral call. Know any potential collateral partners that want to present? Refer them here.
Collateral Status Index - Confused about the current status of the various collateral types that have been discussed recently? Check out this post to find out the status and current position of each within the onboarding process.
MakerDAO Standard Governance Processes - @LongForWisdom writes a brief overview of the currently operating governance processes in the Maker community. Confused between Signals, Declarations, and MIPs? Look no further.
The Official Welcome Thread - A welcome and introductions thread. Not strictly speaking governance, but if anyone new or old wants to introduce themselves, now is your chance!
‘Oh %#$?, we need a doodad, and we need it now.’
We could always use help reviewing MIPs in the Request for Comment phase