The one stop shop for finding out what’s being discussed by governance right now.
Links reflect my view of the most noteworthy activities in the governance, risk and oracles categories right now. Disagree? Think something should be added? Leave a reply or a pm.
‘What do I need to know as an MKR Holder this week?’
- Total DAI supply keeps hitting new highs, now at 5,4B
- At the same time, USDC is backing almost 61% of DAI
- System Surplus is now 49,2MM DAI and steadily rising
- Second Meet Your Delegate call is scheduled for August 4th. Make sure to join and find out more about future delegates’ platforms. This week, it’s Tim Black’s and PlanetX’s turn.
- The Risk Core Unit have published an extensive analysis on Maker Vault Activity Metrics with useful insights for risk analysis, business development, and growth.
‘What’s going on? You think what?! You’re 100% wrong, and here’s why…’
‘Yo, do you even signal?’
[Signal Request] Adjust UNIV2DAIUSDC-A DC-IAM-line - @ultraschuppi is looking for consensus around raising the Maximum Debt Ceiling (
line) parameter for the UNIV2DAIUSDC-A Vault.
‘Oh my god, this is taking ages, why can’t things be simple?’
Collateral Calls - Calling all Projects! @juan sets up a signup thread for projects wishing to present on the bi-weekly collateral call. Know any potential collateral partners that want to present? Refer them here.
Collateral Status Index - Confused about the current status of the various collateral types that have been discussed recently? Check out this post to find out the status and current position of each within the onboarding process.
MakerDAO Standard Governance Processes - @LongForWisdom writes a brief overview of the currently operating governance processes in the Maker community. Confused between Signals, Declarations and MIPs? Look no further.
The Official Welcome Thread - A welcome and introductions thread. Not strictly speaking governance, but if anyone new or old wants to introduce themselves, now is your chance!
‘Oh %#$?, we need a doodad, and we need it now.’
We could always use help reviewing MIPs in the Request for Comment phase