The one-stop shop for finding out what’s being discussed by governance right now.
Links reflect my view of the most noteworthy activity in the governance, risk, and oracles categories right now. Disagree? Think something should be added? Leave a reply or a pm.
‘What do I need to know as an MKR Holder this week?’
- The peg holds as more USDC flows in through the PSM (Peg Stability Module), currently topping $2.5B
- We’ve spent a full week above 5B DAI in circulation!
- DAI Liquidity is quite strong, with slippage rates under 5 basis points for trades above 10,000 DAI. Historic slippage showing strength as well:
- The Risk Core Unit announced even more features on the Maker Risk Dashboard, features include more auction statistics, loan loss simulations, and a Risk Core Unit forum archive.
- We still need some help passing the weekly executive, in the words of @LongForWisdom “Vote 'em if you got 'em”
‘What’s going on? You think what?! You’re 100% wrong, and here’s why…’
Real World Assets May Report - An update on the state of RWA has caused quite the stir in the community. There’s a lot to learn in this thread, but a reminder to engage assuming good faith and in the spirit of collaboration.
What is stopping us from investing the PSM USDC? - A discussion on deploying the USDC capital from the USDC-PSM-A facility, I recommend checking out a prior post on Balance Sheet Manipulation as well.
‘Yo, do you even signal?’
[Signal Request] tin/tout parameters for new PSMs - @ultraschuppi follows up on a previous Signal, asking the community if they support the Open Market Committee making decisions on the
tout (Fee in and out) for incoming PSM vault types, while asking the community for their input on the initial Debt Ceilings.
‘Oh my god, this is taking ages, why can’t things be simple?’
Collateral Calls - Calling all Projects! @juan sets up a signup thread for projects wishing to present on the bi-weekly collateral call. Know any potential collateral partners that want to present? Refer them here.
Collateral Status Index - Confused about the current status of the various collateral types that have been discussed recently? Check out this post to find out the status and current position of each within the onboarding process.
MakerDAO Standard Governance Processes - @LongForWisdom writes a brief overview of the currently operating governance processes in the Maker community. Confused between Signals, Declarations and MIPs? Look no further.
The Official Welcome Thread - A welcome and introductions thread. Not strictly speaking governance, but if anyone new or old wants to introduce themselves, now is your chance!
‘Oh %#$?, we need a doodad, and we need it now.’
We could always use help reviewing MIPs in the Request for Comment phase