The one-stop shop for finding out what’s being discussed by governance right now.
Links reflect my view of the most noteworthy activity in the governance, risk and oracles categories right now. Disagree? Think something should be added? Leave a reply or a pm.
‘What do I need to know as an MKR Holder this week?’
- A volatile week in crypto put some pressure on the peg but things have settled back to $1.003 at the time of drafting
- Our new Monthly Governance Cycle has been approved! Check out MIP51 for details.
- DAI Supply is back to increasing: 4.6B and counting
- There will be a couple items on this week’s Executive Vote at the recommendation of @Risk-Core-Unit, adding a
tipvalue and increasing the USDC PSM to a 3B Debt Ceiling.
- Congratulations to our newest Core Unit: Sustainable Ecosystem Scaling
- Don’t miss the upcoming AMA with William Remor of Real-World Finance fame. Join Will next week, June 3 at 21:00 UTC on Zoom.
‘What’s going on? You think what?! You’re 100% wrong, and here’s why…’
[Statistics] Estimated Yearly Revenue By Vault Class - @PaperImperium shares some findings on vault revenue and usage across the various vault types.
[Discussion] Press Releases at MakerDAO - @Davidutro takes aim at the topic of press releases for MakerDAO. Share your thoughts on how this important communication function can function in a DAO-space.
‘Yo, do you even signal?’
[Signal Request] New vault-type for YFI with a higher LR - One week left on @ultraschuppi 's signal for an ETH-C-like vault for the folks over at Yearn (YFI).
[Signal Request] Adjusting Dust Parameter (2021-3) - @Monet-Supply is back with a poll for adjusting the minimum debt (
dust) parameter on vaults, with options separate options for ETH-B, ETH-C, and the remaining vault types.
‘Oh my god, this is taking ages, why can’t things be simple?’
Collateral Calls - Calling all Projects! @juanjuan sets up a signup thread for projects wishing to present on the bi-weekly collateral call. Know any potential collateral partners that want to present? Refer them here.
Collateral Status Index - Confused about the current status of the various collateral types that have been discussed recently? Check out this post to find out the status and current position of each within the onboarding process.
MakerDAO Standard Governance Processes - @LongForWisdom writes a brief overview of the currently operating governance processes in the Maker community. Confused between Signals, Declarations and MIPs? Look no further.
The Official Welcome Thread - A welcome and introductions thread. Not strictly speaking governance, but if anyone new or old wants to introduce themselves, now is your chance!
‘Oh %#$?, we need a doodad, and we need it now.’
We could always use help reviewing MIPs in the Request for Comment phase