The one stop shop for finding out what’s being discussed by governance right now.
Links reflect my view of the most noteworthy activity in the governance, risk and oracles categories right now. Disagree? Think something should be added? Leave a reply or a pm.
‘What do I need to know as an MKR Holder this week?’
- The MIPs are here! With yesterday’s closing of the submission window for proposals wishing to enter the June Governance Cycle, a sea of new MIPs have been posted to the forum.
- Five Core Units will be receiving their monthly budgets on Monday following the Office Hours modifier, with just over 390,000 DAI to be distributed to our decentralized teams.
- The DAI is flowing and the MKR is burning. Between calls on
lerpthe burner is staying pretty active, with 83.16 MKR tokens burned in the 24 hours before this post.
- Introducing the Liquidations 2.0 portal! Users can now bid on ongoing collateral auctions with flash loans, largely eliminating large liquidity requirements for participation.
- There’s an open call to help SES identify MakerDAO risks and opportunities.
‘What’s going on? You think what?! You’re 100% wrong, and here’s why…’
Introducing the Real World Asset Company (“RWA Co.”) - @g_dip follows up on the blog post announcement for RWA Co., a business designed to “bridge the gap between the legacy credit markets and MakerDAO.”
‘Yo, do you even signal?’
‘Oh my god, this is taking ages, why can’t things be simple?’
Collateral Calls - Calling all Projects! @juan sets up a signup thread for projects wishing to present on the bi-weekly collateral call. Know any potential collateral partners that want to present? Refer them here.
Collateral Status Index - Confused about the current status of the various collateral types that have been discussed recently? Check out this post to find out the status and current position of each within the onboarding process.
MakerDAO Standard Governance Processes - @LongForWisdom writes a brief overview of the currently operating governance processes in the Maker community. Confused between Signals, Declarations and MIPs? Look no further.
The Official Welcome Thread - A welcome and introductions thread. Not strictly speaking governance, but if anyone new or old wants to introduce themselves, now is your chance!
‘Oh %#$?, we need a doodad, and we need it now.’
We could always use help reviewing MIPs in the Request for Comment phase