Forum Theme update and feedback

Hello all, back again with another round of updates!

Please test out the new theme and share any feedback so it can be incorporated into this initial update for our forum’s updated styling.

I’ve attached some screens here for easy access, but you can follow these steps to get the full experience:

1. create an account at theme-creator.discourse.org

2. https://theme-creator.discourse.org/u/{your-user-name}/themes to install the theme “From a github repo”:

3. https://github.com/scottrepreneur/makerdao-discourse-theme

Sample Screens

Latest Posts

Category List

New Topic Dialog

Single Thread

Quote Reply

Completed Poll

Search

Let me know if you have any concerns or trouble testing the theme in the replies or on RocketChat. Thanks!

2 Likes

Nice, I made dark mode mad:
Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 12.39.12 PM

2 Likes

@twblack88 Looking great!

Still too dark i think, would be nice to have a middle dark color.

I will try this out tonight and will provide feedback

1 Like

@MakerMan @jernejml @NikKunkel @Mariano_Conti @jordan.jackson @cyrus @hexonaut @Planet_X @Mitote @mrabino1

Would love any feedback you all might have here. We’re looking to collect any feedback before we implement this style for the forum. Thanks!

1 Like

@ginworkflow @kwadrax @Kathleen_Chu @Adam_Skrodzki @Joshua_Pritikin @Sirlupinwatson1

Would love any feedback you all might have here. We’re looking to collect any feedback before we implement this style for the forum. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @scottrepreneur,

I did install it , i took Facebook UI , since it was looking pretty good and easy to use.

I don’t hate it, i pretty like it actually and the tutoriel could be better.
What i mean is for new coming user change their theme. Must be hard for them and to make things easier, we could manage to make the post a little better and do a better tutorial on how to install themes properly.

Good work and good post, i think MakerDAO need some changes and colors.

Thanks to include me in the feedback, much appreciate.

1 Like

Here’s the Maker Dark Theme screenshots

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thread list

New Thread

Replies/Quotes

Polls

Category List

Individual Thread

Search

User Summary

Footer