- Quantitative risk management
- Maximizing risk adjusted protocol income
- Minimizing insolvent debt to some tolerance
Gauntlet’s delegate guidelines are informed by our core values and prior experience analyzing the protocol. For example, our Auction Assessment report.
Gauntlet is a platform for risk management and parameter optimization for protocols. As such we will seek to provide insights into quantitative decisions with a focus on market risk. Gauntlet aims to elide ourselves from emotional and politically charged votes that do not readily admit quantitative analysis.
Gauntlet will look to support measures to maximize risk adjusted protocol income through parameter changes, onboarding collateral, or other means.
Gauntlet will look to support measures that do not materially impact the risk of insolvent debt for the protocol.
Gauntlet generally support proposals for protocol development which further ecosystem growth, research, security, and novel use-cases.
We (Gauntlet) have read and agree to the Delegate Code of Conduct.
Conflicts of Interest
- Gauntlet has and will continue to deploy our platform on other protocols and DAOs.
- Gauntlet holds token positions from prior work including but not limited to COMP, LQTY, SUSHI, and BAl.
- Gauntlet’s investors may hold positions in MKR and other protocols
- In a Gauntlet capacity, I sit on the Aave Grants DAO and Compound Grants Program as a reviewer. Myself or additional Gauntlet employees may participate in other governance councils or DAOs in the future.
- Gauntlet is an active delegate on Compound and Uniswap.