3 Point Update
- UX Design for Delegation is complete.
- GovAlpha Multi-sig fully setup and separated from interim budget multi-sig.
- GovAlpha onboarding plans proceeding quickly (forum post soon.)
External Governance Stuff
- UX Design for Delegation more or less confirmed, will be chasing up next steps this evening.
- A couple of new prospective delegates joined delegates group. If you’re interested, please get in touch.
- Work ramping up again going forward, big list of pending feedback for dSpot to work on.
@blimpa has been working hard on making this more awesome, working both with dSpot on the UX side, and with @Davidutro and @charlesstlouis on the MIPs Content side.
Maker Operational Manual (Governance Documentation)
- Posted forum thread to solicit input on structure and contents.
- Still non-public, and needs some more work before we’ll unveil.
- Payton working with Seth to figure out how to boost Cred for specific categories and tags. Progress slow, more complex than it sounds.
- SourceCred lying low in June, back in July.
- Confirmed details of coming technical work to move SourceCred infrastructure on-chain.
- Not too much progress here - lots of stuff half-done, but relatively low priority so has gone on the backburner this week.
Other External Stuff
Internal GovAlpha Stuff
- Figuring out how best to onboard people. Ongoing, has been difficult in the past.
- ‘Help Wanted’ post is written, pending feedback before posting.
- GovAlpha multi-sig is setup and funds moved to that wallet instead of the Interim Budget Multi-sig. See here: GovAlpha Administered Multi-sig
@LongForWisdom and @prose11 spent some time setting up and testing mechanism to do batch payment for contributors.
- More transparency on accounting and spending coming soon. Just need to figure out the appropriate level of privacy for contributors.