- Onboarding is moving along at a refreshing pace. We have new Core Unit contributors and @prose11 (it me) is taking on more facilitator duties previously owned by @LongForWisdom.
- New version of the MIPs Portal is live, check it out! Thanks to DSpot and @blimpa for all work that made this update possible.
- Our Quarterly Review for our first 3 months as the GovAlpha Core Unit has been published, take a look to see all our successes and failures and why we only spent a fraction of our Quarterly Budget.
- Meeting organized with potential delegate group again next week.
- Working on getting delegate statements to go on the forum so MKR holders can more easily decide where they’d like to delegate their votes.
Voting Front End
- New process for Executive Votes and Polls in in place, with @prose11 able to add polls to the front end from his permissioned address.
- Thanks to dUX for all the work, designs are underway for voting delegation on the front end too.
- You might have noticed the new forum banner with some helpful tips and reminders.
- Working on framework to make tags more efficient/helpful to readers.
MIPs Quality + Process
- Created new system for assigning new MIPs to the MIPs Editors and a checklist to help authors throughout the submission period.
- @blimpa has fixed a number of images within the MIPs to display properly on the portal.
- @prose11 has completed his almost cross country move. Now in UTC -6, so you might see some shift in times around the forum/chat.
- Payments went out from the GovAlpha Multi-Sig.
- Work continues on developing a Snapshot integration to allow for weighted polls.
- Documentation on MIPs submitting and SourceCred Onchain Technical Proposal in the works.