- Work on delegation continues. Now have a launch date of 2021-08-02. Announce post will come soon, probably on Monday. Meet your delegates meetings will be scheduled in the next few weeks. More forum stuff and docs will be made public soon.
- Several SourceCred things either here or coming. Technical design here: SourceCred Onchain Technical Design, and more details on Governance Boost work coming very soon.
- Working with Derek on Coordination sheet for Mandated Actors + Governance to help make transparent what everyone is working on, and the state that it’s in.
@blimpa continuing to work on the MIPs, fixing issues, making improvements, and creating documentation.
- @LongForWisdom working on several documents that will serve as a guide to delegates and MKR Holders.
- @LongForWisdom working on announce and launch posts for delegation within Maker.
- Meeting with prospective delegates later today, sorting out what they need to do and when for launch. Generally answering questions and debating any issues that crop up.
- @prose11 working on SourceCred boost forum post and implementation.
- @mkrorbkr producing more parameter documentation to do in the Maker Operational Manual (that still hasn’t launched.)
- @AstronautThis revamping our signal process documentation with the help of @ultraschuppi.
- @LongForWisdom attempting to chase down executive vote-weight.
- @prose11 working with several other CU’s and individuals with the goal of getting snapshot up and running for Maker.
Mandated Actors Coordination
- @LongForWisdom and @Derek working on coordination sheet for mandated actors. Hoping to make public very soon. Should help both mandated actors keep track of multi-CU projects, and also help governance keep track of various initiatives.