- Would you believe… Delegation? In addition to our Soft Launch of Voter Delegation on Monday (you can view delegates in the voting portal, we hosted the second Meet Your Delegate call yesterday. Stay tuned for @monet-supply and more next week, same time, same place.
- First draft of our combined Q4 2021 and Q1 2022 Budget is complete, will be in RFC next week before the September submission deadline.
- @Sebix has continued his project for tags on the Maker forum, with the goal of figuring out how to make them more useful, better organized and less sprawling.
Proceeding well, see highlights above.
Work continues on bug-fixing and additional features. Nothing super new to call out here, just lots of fantastic incremental progress. Shout-out to @blimpa for some great Project Management.
In the process of setting up snapshot for Maker, with the assistance of DUX and @tmierzwa. ENS testing has started, the team is now confident in our ability to deploy Snapshot proposals once we have all the contracts fro voters sorted out.
Delegates Call Notes
@Gala has started taking on many tasks with GovAlpha, more on that in future updates. For now we’ll say thank you for the great job completing the call notes for the first Meet Your Delegate call. Notes for the second call coming soon!
- Onboarding tasks continue for @Sebix, @AstronautThis, and @mkrorbkr. @Gala has started doing some initial Forum and MIPs tasks.
- Budget drafting is in progress with the intent to publish a 6-month budget by the August 11th cut-off for the September Governance Cycle.