Governance at a glance

This thread is now updated.

Updated for the new week!

Updated for the new week. Note that now I will be referring to SCDai as Sai, and MCDai as Dai.

Updated for the new week. I feel bad for not updating the Dai Debt Ceiling thread / this post. If anyone wants to vote the debt-ceiling thread is on-chain for another 15 minutes only. (It looks like it’s going to pass, currently.)

1 Like

Updated for the new week. Lots of activity in the last few days!

Lots of spread-out goings on this week. Shout-out to @Makerman who has blitzed a bunch of threads adding his thoughts. Welcome aboard!

1 Like

blitzed… Thank you for the Shout-out @LongForWisdom

1 Like

Updated for the new week.

How do people feel about having a ‘Migration Watch’ section (or possibly a separate post) for the coming weeks?

1 Like

Updated for the new week. Lots of interesting threads popping up that aren’t getting the attention they deserve. Some honorable mentions:

SCD-MCD Migration Feedback - Migration feedback sought by MakerMan.

November's Community Mentions of the Month! - Community mentions of the month from David U.

2 Likes

Updated for the new week. Huge rush of signal requests this week. Please take the time to vote!

1 Like

Updated once again. Lots of signal requests still!

1 Like

Lots of discussion and signal popped up over the holiday period! If you are at all interested in governance and/or risk I would strongly recommend browsing some of the recent forum threads.

Updated for the new week. Lots of great discussion happening, here’s hoping it continues!

Updated for the new week. A couple of great discussions going on over the last seven days. Really loving the conversation happening around SourceCred.

1 Like

Updated for the new week. The discussion around SCD shutdown and the tax parameter is dominating discussion at the moment. Please make your voice heard if you have thoughts on this!

1 Like

Updated for the new week. Bit quiet on the discussion front since the last update.

Updated for the new week. Lots of signal threads active at the moment, combined with a lot of discussion. Have you voted in all the polls?

3 Likes

Updated for this week! Lots of goings on, are you ready to vote on the GSM?

1 Like

Looks like I need to update my Dai logo

1 Like