Governance at a glance

Updated after the latest governance and risk meeting. Added the most recent discussions and added a ‘Three point summary’ section to hopefully address some of the informational costs on MKR Token holders.

@Vishesh I’m probably going to keep bugging you for quotes over the coming months. Sorry man.

1 Like

This thread is now up to date as the default post editing restriction has been lifted. The other thread can be deleted.

Updated for the new week. If anyone has any comments regarding the format, I’d love to hear them. Specifically the Ongoing Initiatives and the On The Horizon sections. Could these be re-branded or replaced with something more useful?

Happy to hear from people that don’t use this index as well as people who do.

Bumped for the new week. No one responded regarding format. So I’m going to assume that I am perfect and without flaw.

The format is seriously great. Thanks for doing this.

4 Likes

Thanks freiza for the feedback, I appreciate it!

That said I’m currently considering an alternative to the format which I may experiment with in the near future. Stay tuned.

This is pinned now so I no longer need to bump the thread, feels like a habit now though.

1 Like

Bumped for this week. I’ll be honest, it’s been a slow one…

1 Like

I went over the post edit limit on the forum… This weeks governance at a glance is located here:

This thread is now updated.

Updated for the new week!

Updated for the new week. Note that now I will be referring to SCDai as Sai, and MCDai as Dai.

Updated for the new week. I feel bad for not updating the Dai Debt Ceiling thread / this post. If anyone wants to vote the debt-ceiling thread is on-chain for another 15 minutes only. (It looks like it’s going to pass, currently.)

1 Like

Updated for the new week. Lots of activity in the last few days!

Lots of spread-out goings on this week. Shout-out to @Makerman who has blitzed a bunch of threads adding his thoughts. Welcome aboard!

1 Like

blitzed… Thank you for the Shout-out @LongForWisdom

1 Like

Updated for the new week.

How do people feel about having a ‘Migration Watch’ section (or possibly a separate post) for the coming weeks?

1 Like

Updated for the new week. Lots of interesting threads popping up that aren’t getting the attention they deserve. Some honorable mentions:

SCD-MCD Migration Feedback - Migration feedback sought by MakerMan.

November's Community Mentions of the Month! - Community mentions of the month from David U.

2 Likes

Updated for the new week. Huge rush of signal requests this week. Please take the time to vote!

1 Like

Updated once again. Lots of signal requests still!

1 Like