Governance at a glance

Updated for the new week!

Number of good discussions going on this week. Please comment where you can.

Updated for the new week. Moderately quiet this week in comparison to recent goings on. Would also like to highlight @charlesstlouis 's weekly MIP update.

Edit: Which is a lot more effective if I link to it: Weekly MIPs Update

1 Like

Moderately quiet week this week. Most of the focus appears to be around the proposed changes to the wBTC risk parameters.

1 Like

Updated. Fair bit going on in the last week, what with all the liquidity mining going on!

1 Like

Updated for the new week. I encourage people with input into the potential COMP liquidity mining issue to come to the governance call today!

1 Like

Updated for the new week. Thanks for all the participation this week everyone, there has been a lot going on!

1 Like

Updated for the new week. Lots of signalling going on this week, please vote where you can!

Updated for the new week. Signal Requests still flying thick and fast, please cast votes if you haven’t already.

Don’t forget that the most recent collateral greenlight polls are on-chain for the next few weeks. Please help influence what the domain teams work to onboard!

Updated for the new week. Still a large number of signal requests currently active, which is great to see on the one hand, but demands more attention from governance on the other.

@LongForWisdom would it be possible to include a link to this thread in the line about TUSD? Otherwise I think it’s an incomplete picture. Thanks.

Already included.

1 Like

Updated for the new week. Still a bunch of signal requests either in progress or moving on-chain. Seriously impressed by the level of participation and the desire to get things done over the past weeks.

That said, I would encourage potential signal authors to prioritise and consider governance bandwidth when creating signals. Ask yourself whether the signal is necessary now as opposed to later, take a look at how many other signals have been created and try to figure out an optimal time to post.

3 Likes

Updated for the new week.

Updated for the new week. Lots of signals this week, please take the time to read them over and vote!

1 Like