The MKR asset on BitShares is being deprecated and everyone should withdraw all their BitShares MKR on to Ethereum and prepare to use the upcoming Maker Market ethereum based decentralized exchange instead of MakerX. There is still plenty of time to perform this transfer so no need to rush just yet, but it is a good idea to get it done as soon as possible. To withdraw your MKR from Bitshares and onto Ethereum without paying a fee beyond the blockchain transaction fee (meaning it's a 1:1 conversion), do the following:
1) Go to "Send" in the top menu in the MakerX web interface (see top of the screnshot below)
2) At "TO" fill in the BitShares account
bobgate (see the screenshot below for its unique graphical identifier - make sure they match!
3) At "AMOUNT" fill in your total MKR balance (minus a small amount if you don't have any BTS to pay fees with)
4) At "MEMO" paste your ethereum address (with the 0x prefix). This MUST be an ethereum account that is either ERC-20 compatible or where you can access the actual private key. Mist, geth and myetherwallet accounts work.
4) At "FEE" choose BTS if you have that in your account, otherwise choose MKR
5) Click SEND and unlock your account
Make sure its the correct "from" address and so on. Look at the screenshot below to see what it should look like.
Warning: If you mess up this process including sending your MKR to the wrong account, have the wrong or no ethereum address in the memo field, or anything else that isn't exactly as described in the 5 steps above YOUR MKR WILL BE LOST. If you're afraid that you might mess up the process or have a very large transaction and are paranoid, contact me first on rocket chat (chat.makerdao.com) or PM me here on the forum with the details of your transaction, and wait with performing the transaction until i confirm. Alternatively use the MKR bridge from the deposit/withdraw pane, or wait until the MKR to OPEN.MKR bitshares market is open for conversions to OPEN.MKR.