I’m new here - Where should I share a cool Dai adoption directory I built?

I’ve built a nice geodirectory platform of businesses around the globe accepting Crypto, and I’ve created a nice interactive geodirectory of businesses accepting Dai as payment. Crypto-friendly businesses will definitely want to be listed on my website (which is free and takes about 5 minutes). What and where is a non-spammy way for me to share it here? I don’t want to get banned for sharing a link here…

Thanks!

6 Likes

Welcome! Feel free to post a link so we can check it out.

2 Likes

Go ahead and share it, I’d like to see it. I leave here a similar idea, but it is from Venezuela and includes other cryptos).

https://www.criptolugares.io/PlaceListing

7 Likes

This site (https://cryptoavisos.com/buscar-comercios/) is from Argentina, is a ebay like site, but also have a commercial directory section, most of them accept Dai as payment.

2 Likes

Yep, here it is…

Dai is the stable ethereum-based decentralized currency that does not discriminate, each token is worth one US dollar. Being stable it’s appealing to businesses, large and small, who accept it as payment for a plethora of services and products - from aromatherapy essential oils diffusers to French scented candles.

3 Likes

Looks good, is Dai popular in Venezuela?

1 Like

Great for the Spanish speaking world!

1 Like

I would not know exactly, it is accepted in very popular chain stores (imagine a walmart but Venezuelan), small merchants do not accept it. In Venezuela it is not very common to see people paying in crypto, they use it as a reserve of value in the face of hyperinflation so it is money that is not touched.

3 Likes

Venezuela, because of binance’s P2P is more populous USDT, but even so DAI has carved out a small niche in the DEFI-loving public.

In fact Venezuela is an economy that in a non-legal way, the DOLAR in cash is the most widely used currency in the country.

3 Likes

Thanks to the salavador, many crypto communities are on the train to learn Spanish, jack dorsey is on that hehehehe

3 Likes