[Informal Poll] Following up: MakerDAO Mascot

Following up on the fantastic response from the poll, here. This poll ran for a total of 10 days

The poll received 52 unique voters, with 63 total votes ending in:
Dragon - 48%
Dog - 19%
Nothing - 15%
Something else - 15%
Cat - 13%
Cartoon Burban - 9%

This is a follow-up informal poll that hopefully will lead to a consensus, which will be used to create a signal request that, in turn, will be used to formalize the potential mascot through Governance.

This poll will only allow one choice and will include the additional ideas posted to the comments section on the previous poll.

• Dragon
  • Dog
  • Beaver
  • Chiguire/Capybara/Carpincho
  • Macaque
  • Panda
  • Swan/Black Swan
  • Tree
  • Man 'o War/Immortal Jellyfish

0 voters

4 Likes

Let’s go Chiguire!

3 Likes

Vamos Chiguire!!

2 Likes

You left out the squirrel.

Racist.

4 Likes

Hahahahahahahah hell, there are so many possible pets :confused:

1 Like

Apologies for missing this! (was entirely accidental)

Unfortunately, it will not let me edit the poll at this point. I can remake the post entirely if you’d like this to be included

No need to redo the poll. I don’t think the squirrel was going to win it.
But if I were you, I’d be looking over my shoulder every time I heard a rustling in the trees, for the rest of my life.

9 Likes

Chiguire is winning, his greatness is indisputable. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ohhhhh the chiguire is winning now!!!

1 Like

Very happy to see this going well. Someone may need to help me donate my Source Cred to the WWF or perhaps a South American animal-specific charity.

1 Like

Keep up the campaign! Would love to see this get 52 unique voters or more, based on the previous poll.

@MarianoDP or @Nadia I think you may know of NGOs that deal with these animals and accept donations at DAI.

1 Like

Remember, when it comes to voting, choose wisely the chigüire.

2 Likes

How is this thing called Chiguire winning? I didn’t even know what it was till I Googled it.

2 Likes

And when you saw it, did you find it a beautiful animal or not?

1 Like

Idk but in Korea, we would probably just think it’s a giant rat. Why not hamster if we are going for cuteness?

1 Like

I believe it is the perfect combination of style and cuteness.

f9049fd389931652685043a93f6975b2--reading-buddies-rodents

2 Likes

i agree :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Agreed – a hamster can’t survive in the goddamn Amazon jungle! But Maker capybara can.

2 Likes

I think we already won hehehehehehehehehe

1 Like