[Informal Poll] Following up: MakerDAO Mascot

Chiguire is winning, his greatness is indisputable. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ohhhhh the chiguire is winning now!!!

1 Like

Very happy to see this going well. Someone may need to help me donate my Source Cred to the WWF or perhaps a South American animal-specific charity.

1 Like

Keep up the campaign! Would love to see this get 52 unique voters or more, based on the previous poll.

@MarianoDP or @Nadia I think you may know of NGOs that deal with these animals and accept donations at DAI.

1 Like

Remember, when it comes to voting, choose wisely the chigüire.

2 Likes

How is this thing called Chiguire winning? I didn’t even know what it was till I Googled it.

2 Likes

And when you saw it, did you find it a beautiful animal or not?

1 Like

Idk but in Korea, we would probably just think it’s a giant rat. Why not hamster if we are going for cuteness?

1 Like

I believe it is the perfect combination of style and cuteness.

f9049fd389931652685043a93f6975b2--reading-buddies-rodents

2 Likes

i agree :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Agreed – a hamster can’t survive in the goddamn Amazon jungle! But Maker capybara can.

2 Likes

I think we already won hehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Capybara + Maker = MKR to the moon? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Like?
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ZXJhSzShgym8HGJcV1ak6k5nZKX-68yIxvb9flStLnCPOlf_0VW6y6Jgy64DJq8-KCtLKk1K3rfNVBnKv0Y_3NzcPQ=s0

I am for any option that has its own emoji that allows the MakerDAO community to stand out in the crowd. There is a couple of different emojis for dragon: :dragon:, :dragon_face: and that’s why I voted for it.

3 Likes

We currently have a TIE.

I’m planning to close this by EOD today, 23:00 UTC.

IF this does end in a tie we will move forward with some designs of both winners and start a signal request.

1 Like

If we were to decide to go for a dragon

source

4 Likes

Si fuera un dragon quisiera que fuera DROGON

Pero mira esta hermosura de animal

3 Likes

Awesome the tie is epic, and I look forward to those chiguire god designs.

2 Likes