Recorded Developer Updates
Thank you all for joining the weekly meeting. We have 15 participants on the call today.
Agenda items should be posted to forum.makerdao.com or in #meeting-agenda on Rocket Chat
Upon conclusion of the formal portion of the meeting, further topics will be discussed and debated.
- Prism (DRI: Ryepdx)
- DSChief (DRI: nikolai)
- Token redeploy and auxiliary deployments (redeemer, burner, chief-auth, weth, etc)
- Sai - Simplecoin (DRI: Rain)
- Continued updates on front end
- Feed deployment manual
- Linear logic specification on Sai
cage (or maybe
kill) as a new concept
- Allows iterations of dai similar to sai. This is probably for the best, but will require very careful naming and ontology changes
- Keepers (DRI: reverendus)
- Keepers on mainnet still running on my provisional environment. Funded the Arbitrage keeper with SAI received from the foundation. No arbitrage activity so far, not much activity at all.
- Improvements to the OasisDEX Market Maker keeper made by @equivrel.
- Improvements of the framework itself related to stability, async transactions etc. New startup scripts. Much better README file. Improved test coverage.
- Oasis (DRI: Geronimo):
- Foundation Update: (DRI: Rune)
- Official word from foundation authority will come by the end of the month
- Legal outlook looks positive
- Matt working with Polsinelli law firm regarding securities regulation
- Marketing (DRI: Matt)
Topics discussed here are not binding and should not be taken out of context of an open discussion. More is said during the general topics than what can be faithfully transcribed into written text