Recorded Developer Updates
Thank you all for joining the weekly meeting. We have 15 participants on the call today.
Agenda items should be posted to forum.makerdao.com or in #meeting-agenda on Rocket Chat
Upon conclusion of the formal portion of the meeting, further topics will be discussed and debated.
- Prism (DRI: Ryepdx)
- DSChief (DRI: nikolai)
- Tests written thanks to @ryepdx
- Ready for testing with e.g. SKR. Don’t need to give it authority over anything to try out voting
- Token redeploy and auxiliary deployments (redeemer, burner, chief-auth, weth, etc)
- Biggest logistical hurdle is weth/mkr token upgrades
- Sai - Simplecoin (DRI: Rain)
- Continued updates on front end
- Feed deployment manual
- Starts Sept 11th
- We really want to have holder/issuer fees, rent (sai->mkr fee), and voting for this
- Keepers (DRI: reverendus)
- First arbitrage activity on Monday and Tuesday. 197 SAI profit made from 1k SAI, then 5k SAI. This is excluding gas costs, but there is definitely some profit anyway. OasisDEX-only arbitrage (order matching effectively), no bust arbitrage so far.
@dc also made some profit for himself by running the arbitrage keeper.
@r001 working on deploying the first keeper in a proper hosted environment.
- Project structure improvements. Documentation improvements. Some activity started in the #keeper channel, people start asking questions.
- LPC interface available, see Rio
- Oasis (DRI: Geronimo):
- LPC interface available for keepers
- GUI teaser at riodex.art
- Marketing: (DRI: Matt)
- Business Development (DRI: Rune)
- China (DRI: Rune)
Topics discussed here are not binding and should not be taken out of context of an open discussion. More is said during the general topics than what can be faithfully transcribed into written text