Recorded Developer Updates
Thank you all for joining the weekly meeting. We have 31 participants on the call today.
Agenda items should be posted to forum.makerdao.com or in #meeting-agenda on Rocket Chat
Upon conclusion of the formal portion of the meeting, further topics will be discussed and debated.
- Getting the dashboard stable
- Few UX tweeks
- Much improved V2 coming soon after DAI release
- DSChief (DRI: nikolai)
- Token redeploy and auxiliary deployments (redeemer, burner, chief-auth, weth, etc)
- Bytecode multisig
- Dai v1 (DRI: Rain)
- No blockers for Dec 17-ish launch
- Keepers (DRI: Reverendus)
- Finished splitting keepers into four individual repositories and shared ‘pymaker’ library, a Python API for Maker. There is already some interest in ‘pymaker’, for example @bargst is trying to build a REST API for Maker/CDPs.
- Documented all keepers and the ‘pymaker’ library with individual READMEs.
- Working on gas strategy for the OasisDEX market maker keeper, some new parameters introduced. Work in progress on the ‘cdp-keeper’.
- TODO Andrew Bryan’s update
- Feeds (DRI: mariano)
- A few updates to setzer mostly pertaining to gas price issues
- POC: Most oracle computation can be moved off-chain to save lots of gas
- Oasis (DRI: Geronimo):
- Oasis General:
- Our new UX/UI designer @jordan.jackson is working on brand guidelines for Oasis.
- Locked Account Page implemented
- Tab Navigation implemented
- Connected Network data to all widgets
- On hold because of the contracts and the oasisdex react transition.
- Need code review
- API up in production at api.makerdao.com/v1/
- Coinmarketcap listing pending for 1 week
- Will display but won’t include price or volume in cumulative calculations due to Oasis having no fees (check against wash trading).
- Business Development: (DRI: Matt)
- Move in this week to new office
- Community manager west
- System Admin
- Analytics Developer
- UX Developer
- Media PR Lead (offer extended)
- Business Development (DRI: Rune)
- China (DRI: Rune)
Topics discussed here are not binding and should not be taken out of context of an open discussion. More is said during the general topics than what can be faithfully transcribed into written text