Recorded Developer Updates
Thank you all for joining the weekly meeting. We have 31 participants on the call today.
Agenda items should be posted to forum.makerdao.com or in #meeting-agenda on Rocket Chat
Upon conclusion of the formal portion of the meeting, further topics will be discussed and debated.
- Oasis (DRI: Geronimo):
- Oasis General:
- Redeployment of the Oasisdex contract got delayed because @r001 found and fixed a bug on the MatchingMarket contract. Code review was done by @ryepdx and @nik. Deployment of the new MatchingMarket contracts will happen today.
- Will use the Oasis API for fetching most of its data with a fallback to on-chain fetching.
- Added persistency to keep track if the user removed the messages or not.
- Code review by @r001 is done. After we have a running version of Oasisdex on react, we are going to switch focus to finish the oasis.direct MVP.
- Updated API response format and documentation
- API is seeing a lot of traffic but operating smoothly. No downtime due to crashes to date.
- Working on caching and analytics
- Business Development: (DRI: Matt)
- Moved into the new office
- Community manager west
- Analytics Developer
- UX Developer
- Launched developer.makerdao.com
- Business Development (DRI: Rune)
- China (DRI: Rune)
Topics discussed here are not binding and should not be taken out of context of an open discussion. More is said during the general topics than what can be faithfully transcribed into written text