Recorded Developer Updates
Thank you all for joining the weekly meeting. We have 24 participants on the call today.
Agenda items should be posted to forum.makerdao.com or in #meeting-agenda on Rocket Chat
Upon conclusion of the formal portion of the meeting, further topics will be discussed and debated.
- Getting the dashboard stable
- DSChief (DRI: nikolai)
- Zandy and Nikolai finalizing
- Token redeploy and auxiliary deployments (redeemer, burner, chief-auth, weth, etc)
- Bytecode multisig
- Denis working on formal verification
- Dai v1 (DRI: Rain)
- Ongoing second system audit, which has been a very collaborative and (positively) involved process, covering economics as well as code.
- Dappsys audit progressing well. No issues found with Sai related modules.
- New Ether wrapper implemented and now under audit by both teams.
- Keepers (DRI: Reverendus)
- Bug fixing, testing, unit-testing and improving reliability of the RadarRelay and EtherDelta market maker keepers. Solving some issues with the RadarRelay team.
- Created a plan to break down the keepers repo into many repositories with individual keepers. More of a UNIX philosophy, one program per one repository, individual READMEs, better documentation etc. The first one i.e. “bite-keeper” is already split, rest will likely follow next week.
- Made some progress on the CDP maintenance keeper.
- Andrew Bryan finished the sensitivity analysis, finished some limited live testing (without placing actual orders), currently working on integration with keeper in order to do some real live testing.
- Feeds (DRI: mariano)
- Oasis (DRI: Geronimo):
- Oasis DEX:
- Design work for the new allowance UX has started.
- No further updates regarding the transition to the react version of oasisdex.
- Support Contract is implemented and currently in testing phase.
- First iteration up and running on production vps
- Can query active trading pairs, volume weighted price, volume, ask, bid, 24 high low and high, and MKR token supply
- Ready to be used for getting listed on coinmarketcap at any time
- Business Development: (DRI: Matt)
- Move in this week to new office)
- Community manager west
- System Admin
- Analytics Developer
- UX Developer
- Business Development (DRI: Rune)
- China (DRI: Rune)
Topics discussed here are not binding and should not be taken out of context of an open discussion. More is said during the general topics than what can be faithfully transcribed into written text