Recorded Developer Updates
Thank you all for joining the weekly meeting. We have 18 participants on the call today.
Agenda items should be posted to forum.makerdao.com or in #meeting-agenda on Rocket Chat
Upon conclusion of the formal portion of the meeting, further topics will be discussed and debated.
Maker Core (DRI: rain/mbrock/dbrock):
- Work from ryan on ds-prism
- Sai - Simplecoin (DRI: Rain)
- Contracts deployed and ready for public access / auth handoff.
- Six feeds live and working normally. Some optimisations on update script and feed ui.
- Frontend: various minor fixes. Now prepared for public release.
- Maker Model : (DRI: mbrock):
- Keepers (DRI: reverendus)
- ICup liquidation (bite) and Arbitrage keepers funded, ready to run (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tiz9gvYOMhtN-TX6PDN7WWYA9wCTgUIlGpwvn94GQLA)
- OasisDEX market maker keeper ready
- EtherDelta market maker work in progress
- Keeper documentation improvements, but still a lot to be done
- Arbitrage and Sai Bite keepers can now be fully controlled from GUI frontend.
- The site is at: http://keeper.daifoundation.com
- All keeper parameters can be set from GUI
- TODO: Documentation and thorough testing of frontend.
- DISCUSS: We can make a docker image to allow users to install keepers easily. This could help to increase the number of keepers, and stabilize SAI.
Oasis (DRI: Geronimo):
- Still in a testing phase for automatic order matching version of oasis. Moved work to makerdai website
- Nikolai looked at wrong code. The right code is longer and more complex and could be refactored to make auditing simpler. Need indefinite more time.
Marketing (DRI: Matt)
- New website development
- Onboard of Kat for QA of new site
- Also brought on Geronimo and Peculiarity
- Launch after QA has finished - optimistically this week
- Preparing foundation deed
Topics discussed here are not binding and should not be taken out of context of an open discussion. More is said during the general topics than what can be faithfully transcribed into written text
- Sai deployment discussion