Recorded Developer Updates
Thank you all for joining the weekly meeting. We have 19 participants on the call today.
Agenda items should be posted to forum.makerdao.com or in #meeting-agenda on Rocket Chat
Upon conclusion of the formal portion of the meeting, further topics will be discussed and debated.
Maker Core (DRI: rain/mbrock/dbrock):
- Sai - Simplecoin (DRI: Rain)
- Pending internal review
- Added eth-wrapper to frontend
- Small logic change in bust (allows entering system surplus)
- June invoices paid out
- Maker Model : (DRI: mbrock):
- No update
- Keepers (DRI: reverendus)
- Arbitrage keeper able to execute multiple operations in a single Ethereum transaction via a related smart contract.
- Some experiments with keepers placing their orders on Oasis.
- Keeper ‘framework’ improvements regarding reliability, logging etc.
- @r001 is working on hosting keepers and creating a dashboard so we can all see their activity
Oasis (DRI: Geronimo):
- Nik finished the order matching contracts and the token-pair whitelisting
- Implementation done:
- ETH Wrapper Modal.
- Updated Market Widget design.
- We need to fix some function calls according to the new web3.js library update.
Marketing (DRI: Matt)
- New website development
- Should be completed early next week
MKR Sale [suspended] (DRI: rune + zandy):
- A review of the foundation purpose is being done by the swiss foundation authority
- Preparing foundation deed
Topics discussed here are not binding and should not be taken out of context of an open discussion. More is said during the general topics than what can be faithfully transcribed into written text
-Sai deployment discussion