Recorded Developer Updates
Thank you all for joining the weekly meeting. We have 19 participants on the call today.
Agenda items should be posted to forum.makerdao.com or in #meeting-agenda on Rocket Chat
Upon conclusion of the formal portion of the meeting, further topics will be discussed and debated.
- Getting the dashboard stable
- DSChief (DRI: nikolai)
- Token redeploy and auxiliary deployments (redeemer, burner, chief-auth, weth, etc)
- Redeemer front end is completed [BE AWARE OF PHISHING ATTACKS]
- Bytecode multisig
- Dai v1 (DRI: Rain)
- Keepers (DRI: Reverendus)
- Sorting out production issues with OasisDEX market maker keeper. Protection against running out of ETH. Low ETH alerting implemented by @james in Loggly.
- Fairly finished implementation of EtherDelta market maker keeper. Tested for a few days with very small amounts. - - Production setup by @james will follow.
- Improved order cancellation mechanism in the OasisDEX market maker keeper, should lower gas usage.
- Ability to use external price feeds by market maker keepers.
- Feeds (DRI: mariano)
- New version of Setzer
- Experimenting with parallel feeds
- Updating feed manual
- One new feed
- New public channel #feeds
- Oasis (DRI: Geronimo):
- Oasis DEX:
- Structure implemented
- Network initialization and contract loading done.
- UI/UX issues fixes:
- Gonzalo is almost done with the contract development and the basic testing dapp. After that, we are going to integrate it in the react-widget.
- Business Development: (DRI: Matt)
- Looking at office space
- Community manager west
- Market maker (internal keep)
- Analytics Developer
- UX Developer
- General Counsel (new hire pending, to focus on regulation)
- Business Development (DRI: Rune)
- China (DRI: Rune)
Topics discussed here are not binding and should not be taken out of context of an open discussion. More is said during the general topics than what can be faithfully transcribed into written text
- Target Rate Feedback Mechanism (TRFM)