Recorded Developer Updates
Thank you all for joining the weekly meeting. We have 29 participants on the call today.
Agenda items should be posted to forum.makerdao.com or in #meeting-agenda on Rocket Chat
Upon conclusion of the formal portion of the meeting, further topics will be discussed and debated.
- Getting the dashboard stable
- DSChief (DRI: nikolai)
- Token redeploy and auxiliary deployments (redeemer, burner, chief-auth, weth, etc)
- Redeemer front end is completed [BE AWARE OF PHISHING ATTACKS]
- Test deployment on live net
- Bytecode multisig
- Dai v1 (DRI: Rain)
- Keepers (DRI: Reverendus)
- Working prototype of 0x/RadarRelay integration for the market making keeper. Some more work required. should turn into a proper keeper next week.
- Updated TxManager to handle different behaviour of the 0x WETH token.
- Discussed a new keeper responsible for CDP maintenance. Monitoring, CDP top-up, wiping debt etc. Will try to design its detailed behaviour next week.
- A quick-and-dirty tool for pulling Oasis orderbook and archival trades.
- Andrew Bryan working on market maker model: the model itself is coded, the calibration logic is done, the sensitivity analysis is nearly complete. Next step: live trading with small money to evaluate real performance.
- Feeds (DRI: mariano)
- Updated Setzer
- Dev opts scripts to keep bots running
Topics discussed here are not binding and should not be taken out of context of an open discussion. More is said during the general topics than what can be faithfully transcribed into written text