Recorded Developer Updates
Thank you all for joining the weekly meeting. We have 24 participants on the call today.
Agenda items should be posted to forum.makerdao.com or in #meeting-agenda on Rocket Chat
Upon conclusion of the formal portion of the meeting, further topics will be discussed and debated.
- Contracted Trail of Bits (ToB) to audit the rest of Dappsys, starting October 30th
- Prism (DRI: Ryepdx)
- Scheduled for ToB audit #2
- DSChief (DRI: nikolai)
- Token redeploy and auxiliary deployments (redeemer, burner, chief-auth, weth, etc)
- Waiting on ToB audit #1 which covers ds-token
- Bytecode multisig
- Need to write unit test
- Change logic to allow non members to deposit
- Sai - Simplecoin (DRI: Rain)
- More work on proxy actions, allowing multiple calls to be bundled together in a single transaction. Frontend adapted for this as well. Overlap with Oasis, for one click leverage.
- Keepers (DRI: reverendus)
- Finished development of plunger (https://github.com/makerdao/plunger), a commandline tool for overriding transactions stuck in the txqueue.
- Will carry on working on “emergency push button” for stopping keeper activity, overriding all pending txs and cancelling all open orders on OasisDEX.
- Feeds (DRI: mariano)
- Creating more visual documentation
- Admin dashboard
- Oasis (DRI: Geronimo):
- Oasis DEX:
- New API for Oasis ~ 1 week until testing phase
- Marketing: (DRI: Matt)
- Eth waterloo hackathon sponsorship secured
- Community manager west
- Market maker (internal keep)
- Technical Account Manager (focusing on integrations)
- Analytics Developer
- UX Developer
- General Counsel (Regulation)
- Business Development (DRI: Rune)
- China (DRI: Rune)
- Had some talks with coinplug
- Social media outreach
Topics discussed here are not binding and should not be taken out of context of an open discussion. More is said during the general topics than what can be faithfully transcribed into written text