Recorded Developer Updates
Thank you all for joining the weekly meeting. We have 28 participants on the call today.
Agenda items should be posted to forum.makerdao.com or in #meeting-agenda on Rocket Chat
Upon conclusion of the formal portion of the meeting, further topics will be discussed and debated.
- Contracted Trail of Bits (ToB) to audit the rest of Dappsys, starting October 30th
- Nikolai: Spoke with Rain and Rune about MKR stability fee changes. Will take another week to present a general solution where exact value flows can be configured at deploy time. We want to avoid a situation where everybody comes to their senses but we’ve engineered ourselves into a corner. We can debate options publicly once they are all available concretely in code, it is too messy otherwise.
- Prism (DRI: Ryepdx)
- Scheduled for ToB audit #2
- DSChief (DRI: nikolai)
- Token redeploy and auxiliary deployments (redeemer, burner, chief-auth, weth, etc)
- Waiting on ToB audit #1 which covers ds-token
- Bytecode multisig
- Sai - Simplecoin (DRI: Rain)
- Keepers (DRI: Reverendus)
- Worked on finishing the monitoring and alerting solution for keepers.
- Monitoring: Dashboard for the OasisDEX Market Maker keeper, showing keeper activity, successful and failed transactions with their avg/min/max confirmation time, total gas usage and avg gas price.
- Alerting: Defined first two alerts: 1) no keeper activity for 10 minutes and 2) transaction stuck for more than 10 minutes. Each alert triggers sending a message to a predefined e-mail address. Other integrations are possible (PagerDuty etc.).
- Everything is built on a trial version of Loggly. Posted configuration details to @james, hope we can test it next week. If we like the solution, a 99$/month Loggly subscription will be needed.
- Feeds (DRI: mariano)
- Oasis (DRI: Geronimo):
- Oasis DEX:
- Dynamic buy/sell orders added for Oasis.direct compatibility
- New design work, feedback welcomed:
- Ds-Proxy upgraded to use target address
- Business Development: (DRI: Matt)
- Eth waterloo hackathon
- Structure for incentive milestones for continuing projects (discuss during extra topics).
- Looking at office space
- Community manager west
- Market maker (internal keep)
- Technical Account Manager (focusing on integrations)
- Analytics Developer
- UX Developer
- General Counsel (Regulation)
- Business Development (DRI: Rune)
- China (DRI: Rune)
Topics discussed here are not binding and should not be taken out of context of an open discussion. More is said during the general topics than what can be faithfully transcribed into written text