Recorded Developer Updates
Thank you all for joining the weekly meeting. We have 24 participants on the call today.
Agenda items should be posted to forum.makerdao.com or in #meeting-agenda on Rocket Chat
Upon conclusion of the formal portion of the meeting, further topics will be discussed and debated.
- Prism (DRI: Ryepdx)
- DSChief (DRI: nikolai)
- Token redeploy and auxiliary deployments (redeemer, burner, chief-auth, weth, etc)
- Bytecode multisig
- Sai - Simplecoin (DRI: Rain)
- Unit tests for jar (now a part of tub) - Nik
- Pre-audit update complete
- Simplified contracts
- Developer documentation
- Included Dai feedback mechanism (matches current behaviour by default)
- Keepers (DRI: reverendus)
- Keepers made compatible with Oasis order matching contract (order sorting).
- Oasis market maker keeper extended to support multiple price bands (configurable market depth), hopefully will be tested by @equivrel next week.
- Feeds (DRI: mariano)
setzer bot on 2 out of 3 VPS and it works great
- Network congestion the other day helped flush out a few bugs. Will test with more feeds this week.
- Will deploy new feed contracts reducing gas costs per call, getting ready for the new medianizer to be deployed along with Sai_2
- Oasis (DRI: Geronimo):
- New SAI order matching contract deployed to oasisdex.com
- Bug fix for extreme gas usage for invalid
posparam during order creation.
- Currently under review by ryan
- Marketing: (DRI: Matt)
- Setting up Cayman entity and account because it can be set up immediately and to diversify fiat holdings
- We are hiring! Developing hiring and scaling plan now
- We need speakers at events! If you have a topic you’d like to speak about, please contact me to discuss which event might be the best fit.
- Business Development (DRI: Rune)
- China (DRI: Rune)
Topics discussed here are not binding and should not be taken out of context of an open discussion. More is said during the general topics than what can be faithfully transcribed into written text