MIP10c9-SP#: 14 Author(s): Artem K, Daniel L Contributors: Type: Process Component Status: Date Proposed: 2020-11-19 Date Ratified:
Yearn’s core product is Vaults. A vault takes a specific base asset as deposit, which is then delegated to Strategies that farm and recycle rewards back into the specific base asset of the Vault in question. A more complex product is a Delegated Vault, which leverages a certain base asset to borrow another asset that is then delegated to a Vault.
We are currently building our third Maker-based vault, taking YFI as a base asset and leveraging it in a similar manner as our existing yWETH and yWBTC Vaults. It will maintain a Maker Vault and delegate the drawn DAI to the Yearn DAI Vault. To make the strategy able to rebalance and unwind, we require access to the next OSM price.
We’ll be using a permissioned proxy contract should new strategies requiring the OSM emerge. It is controlled by Yearn’s Governance.
yearn finance - Andre Cronje ([email protected])
yearn finance - 0x208EfCD7aad0b5DD49438E0b6A0f38E951A50E5f - OSM
For each customer address to be whitelisted:
- Is the contract source code verified on etherscan? yes
- Is the Oracle data used in a permissioned manner that would prevent parasitic behavior? yes
- Is Oracle data written to storage? no
- If Oracle data is stored, is it stored in a private variable? not stored
- If Oracle data is stored, is the value accessible on-chain exclusively by the protocol? not stored
yearn finance - ROMP